Neil Patel here with some special news…
When we first launched Angels & Entrepreneurs in June of 2019, I knew it would be a big movement…
But I didn’t realize HOW big.
Today, we are the largest financial publishers on angel investing in America.
- We have 95,000 subscribing members….
- Over 50 local chapters (across two dozen states – and some international!)…
(Which brings me to the news I want to share.)
The Chief of Ventures there is one of the most successful investors and entrepreneurs I’ve ever met… you may have seen some of his work already: David Weisburd.
At the age of 34, David has a personal net worth projected to hit $30 million within the next year.
Of the 58 startups he’s invested in…
Only three have gone out of business.
The others are thriving.
More than a half a dozen have already gone public, including Spotify and Draft Kings. His next IPO, Palantir, is coming up later this year.
In the world of angel investing where 50% of startups fail after four years…
And on Wednesday, September 16 at 11:00 a.m. – he has agreed to join me for a special six-deal recommendation showcase… ONLY FOR Angels & Entrepreneurs.
Insert your phone number for text updates!
David has some news he’ll be sharing in the days leading up to the event.
Angels, this is proof that our community has made it to the big time.David will discuss the special allocations in each of the startups he’s presenting.
- One of the startups will offer special liquidity terms
- Another company is giving away a very unique “SWAG” item to all investors
- Every single entrepreneur has a history of successful ventures
So, you can be confident that these companies are of the highest caliber.
And during the showcase on Wednesday, September 16 at 11:00 a.m., you’ll get all the details from the research team’s deals analysis.
In the meantime, here’s what you need to do:
- Make sure this event is marked on your calendar
- Sign up for our SMS list (David said he’d have some news over the next few days…)
- Download your angel investor cheat sheet.
I’ll see you there!
P.S. Feel free to drop a comment below if you have any questions about the subscription! Or you can always email email@example.com