Home Forums The Entrepreneur’s Corner Calling all Entrepreneurs/Inventors/Startups!

• This topic has 10 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 3 months ago by AMC.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies

• AMC
        Participant

My Start-Up Project is having difficulty in getting the funding requested. Our Business Plan is interesting, the project even more, great ROI, but seem to have difficulty in deeper involvement. What Am I Missing ? Time is running out. Can someone help us in this venture road please ? Thank you

• Phil Strahm
        Participant

Steel queen I must be missing emails. Phil.smarco@gmail.com

• OSCAR LAMBE
        Participant

oscarlambe@yahoo.com I
        I am looking for a info on where i can make small, meaningful contributions to improve my financial future.

• Evadne sherie
        Participant

I am Sherie Wright owner of The Wright Home Care..New to Angels Entreprreneus, very anxious and ready to meet others
        I live in Los Angeles, California email address is sherie@wrighthc.com

• Neil
        Participant

Hi
        Does anyone know if Pivotal Commware is on the radar of Angels and Entrepreneurs. If so how do I get info to follow up on.

Thanks
        Neil Q

• Steelqueen
        Participant

June 26,2020 – save your spot!

• Clifton Newlen
          Participant

I am Cliff Newlen, one of the founders I would like to invest.in this new startup.   

Hi, I’m Tammie Murrell owner of Eavys Incredible Edibles LLC, I’m new to the group. I’m looking to expand my knowledge across all spectrums.Would you send me info on the upcoming 6/26 event.Ty eavysllc@gmail.com 

• Steelqueen
        Participant

Problem: Entrepreneurs are Underfunded and Undersupported

Solution: “Investor Incubator Influencers” definition- Angel Investors who invest AND support their starups through crowdfunding and social media.

Sometimes it takes a village, we are an army of angels!

https://arming-angels.ck.page/7edd8e7957

• Syfswim@gmail.com
          Participant

I have a phone meeting tomorrow with Alibaba, I hope they will be able to fund the 5000 Swimsuits that they want for me

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.