Tagged: 

LALGULAB12
    Participant

M V P holdings recently acquired Mealthy. Neil can you suggest our best options now

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies

• William
        Participant

This will be my first exit as an angel investor so I’m a little excited, even though it looks like it might not be that big of a return on my investment. We’ll see. Of course we won’t know anything until it’s done.

• Sarah
        Participant

Hi there,

Please see Neil’s most recent Investor Update on Mealthy here: https://angelsandentrepreneurs.com/investor-updates/299056/

Thank you!

• Kevin B
        Participant

Interested in seeing how this goes for investors. This seems to be the first Angels and Entrepreneurs exit. From publicly available information MVP Holdings Inc acquisition is an all stock purchase. MVPH has a market cap of 14M. Meanwhile, Mealthy had a 30M valuation cap on republic. Seems like an odd pairing and not that great of a deal for republic investors. They traded stock in a company that has a market value less than Mealthy’s valuation cap. This is of course using the limited public info available. The good news in this odd situation is now if I want to invest in Mealthy, I can put $100 on the OTC symbol MVPT leave it there and see what happens.

• Kevin B
          Participant

Pretty crazy MVPT stock is now .10 down from .30 on 8/14. MVPT now has a market cap under 3M. Anyway, I bought some more MVPT today <funny>

I wonder if this deal really will close.

• Kevin B
          Participant

I bought some shares in MVPT today and flipped my A&E deal status in Mealthy to “I invested”. Will leave it there and see what happens. May buy more later.

• Kevin B
          Participant

Wow, I watched the Mealthy hot seat session for the first time today. The last 15 minutes of the hot seat session Neil put on a clinic. Neil told Bernardo straight up his valuation is high and that he should put in a liquidation preference. The last fifteen minutes of Mealthy’s hot seat session is a must watch. My mind is sort of blown. Good one.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.