Home Forums The Entrepreneur’s Corner SEAL Boats USA. The safest vessel in the world

Scotty
    Participant

Hello Folks,

Scott Steele here. I have been in the Search and Rescue field for over 30 years with a very keen sense as an entrepreneur
    which i’m fairly sure was handed down to me by my father Henry (Hank or Roy as friends called him). That being said, I have been involved in many ventures throughout my life in many countries. I have always had a knack of going into a country and being able to see what they need from America or redesigning or real estate improvements, etc.

Back in 2012, I came across the finest, safest most utilitarian vessel design I have ever seen and it is not even on the market yet, although the designer did manufacture smaller RIB designs to have the USCG test the unsinkable characteristics. Check out the website of this 501c3 non-profit and you can see these initial vessels of 10′, 12′, 14.5′ along with the USCG testing. They are truly the safest boat in the world. But here is the kicker, the entire manufacturing process can now be designed on a CAD system. Example: If you would like a 35′ LOA (Length Over All) and a 11′ Beam (width), they punch it into the computer and it starts drawing the architectural renderings. Once completed, you hand these over to the aluminum welder and he builds the vessel. In all my years, I’ve never seen anything like it. We just picked up one of the two 16 footers that were made (an 03) that has been warehoused by the designer to make design alterations for a SAR vessel. But these vessels have a wide range of uses and designs. From recreation to Mil-Spec. this will be huge.

Go to http://www.usmsi.org and click on the SEAl Boat at the bottom of the Home Page.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies

Hi Scotty…….thanks for sharing……..if anyone crosses my path that needs what you offer, I will definitely send them your way, my friend 🙂 🙂 🙂

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.