Home Forums The Entrepreneur’s Corner Why so quiet?

Scott D.
    Participant

I have been checking up on this website all weekend and there seems to be very little activity. If I am reading this right, there have been no posts in a few days. Why is it so quiet? Everyone decide to go on vacation at the same time?

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies

• Jessica
        Participant

I am new at this and I wanted to introduce myself on the forum but I haven’t been able to figure out how to post anything from my phone. It is not showing where to post on my phone. TIA

Jessica

• Caroline
        Participant

I think it’s okay if there are less deals posted. Quality over quantity. The deals are posted because they have been vetted. It’s better to have fewer deals, than the numbers people seem to be stuck on. This isn’t a 5 minute exercise. I like the fact, the deals are carefully researched, and so there are sparingly added.

• RomeoDelta
        Participant

Thank you Neil for all of this. I think you are doing a tremendous job. Love all the knowledge you are passing on to me. I am all about opening doors and I am have started to see things through the eyes of an Angel and entrepreneur. A lot of members seem so anxious and expect money overnight 3 deals a month or 1, I will maintain consistency and remain patient. I love Jetson AI, CHRGR, and Mealthy. Like Carabou but have to pass on order to maintain my formula as of now. Can’t wait to produce some money in a 3 to 5 yrs. Angel for life!

• Kat
        Participant

Yes I agree it’s a little difficult to communicate with fellow members. When there’s not much conversations happening, but hopefully there will be some soon. I look forward to hearing from other members.

• Sammi B.
        Participant

Neil is right! Better to have the absolute BEST deals in our portfolio than just regular, mediocre startups that do not fit Neil’s 1,000X formula! It’s the main reason for the A&E memberships. Hopefully people understand how important that is. Sure we have the option to go off and choose our own deals from those for fundraiser platforms but some of us would rather just “follow the leader” especially for those of us who are newbies at this.

• Ronnie
        Participant

Still did not answer the question about the 3 post per month as promised in the video.

• Wrong Way
          Participant

Aren’t you in the wrong thread?

The thread I read about this was if there were 4 per month. The amount touted was 2 per month. The amount provided so far has been 3 per month. If you want 4 recommendation pay for the upgrades, but you probably should have thousands of dollars prepared to make use of them.

• lorene kim
        Participant

Neil, Can you please answer one of the “Angel’s” questions. They were wondering why there is never the total of three start up introduced every month ass promised in the packages. He feels as though “Angel’s and Entrepreneur’s was just to get his money. This scares people and make other’s think. Please answer why there were only one start up added in August and none in September as promised three.

Thanks in advance.
        V/r
        Lorene Kim.

• public_angel
          Participant

I think it would be better if A+E team chooses one date and announce their the best 3 picks every month by the chosen date. That way, everyone knows what and when to expect, and get ready to do their own due diligence before making investment. Providing services to Angels on time as promised is the same as collecting the money for services on time.

I know it takes some time to research and finding the best startups in the market. And I believe Neil will do very well in finding the valuable and profitable startups for A+E investors on time.

• Neil Patel
          Keymaster

Hi Lorene Kim,

I’ll do my best to answer your questions. The Angels & Entrepreneurs Network has been active for two full calendar months so far: July and August. We posted July’s deals a few days early, on the 25th of June:

1. App-App
          2. CHRGR
          3. Mealthy

In August, 3 more deals joined their ranks:

1. Caribu
          2. GOffee
          3. Jetson AI

It’s September now, but we are just a few days into the month. As I’ve said on other forum posts, these deals come in on a rolling basis. That’s because it takes a substantial amount of work and time to (1) find a deal that follows my 1,000X Formula; (2) correspond with the founders of that startup; (3) schedule interviews with the founders; (4) thoroughly vet the company and its founders with our legal team; and (5) perform due diligence on the startup.

Plus, consider that new startups go live with new raises every day. We would rather get the BEST deals at various points throughout the month then pick whatever deals were convenient to get them all on the Network by the first of the month.

Not to mention the fact that spacing the deals out gives you, the subscribers, a better opportunity to focus on each and take in every bit of information we offer on each deal.

I hope this answers your question; and stay tuned, because we should have an announcement coming early next week.

Cheers!
          Neil

• Scott D.
          Participant

Neil, I think you are taking the right approach by taking time to throughly vet the deals you suggest. This is where you add a lot of value. If anyone wants just a high quantity of deals, they could go on one of the crowdfunding sites and start investing. However, I think most would prefer a few quality deals to invest in. Looking forward to see what you have lined up in September!

• public_angel
        Participant

For me doesn’t matter if it is quite or not 😁 more deals and different kinds of offers and resources posted make things more fun 😉 …always glad to meet new members and learn new stuff. Happy Friday!

• AFCODAN
        Participant

And this post is in moderation as well.

• Scott D.
          Participant

I agree. A long wait to get your thoughts posted tends to stifle conversations.

• AFCODAN
        Participant

Everything I’ve posted has waited for moderation at least 2 days. Ridiculous. I’ve just gone silent as by the time my posts are opened, it’s old news. Very frustrated with this moderation system.

Yes, many are away. Summer break gets extended into September for many. They’ll all be back here…….patience my friend 😉 😉 😉

• Wrong Way
        Participant

Every post gets moderated, and that can take 23 hours on weekdays. Evidently it can take three days on Labor Day weekends.

• Neil Patel
          Keymaster

Hi there!

I do apologize for the long wait for comments to be posted over the weekend. Our team works Monday through Friday, and though we typically have someone moderate posts over the weekend, they did have the holiday weekend off to recharge after the incredible amount of work they’ve put into launching the Angels & Entrepreneurs Network. Rest assured that our team is expanding soon and, as such, moderation should speed up quite a bit.

Neil

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.