Sign In

Enter your details below.

Metaiye Knights: Crytpo-Comics

Oz
    Participant

Hey All,

I haven’t been very active here, but I wanted to share this with the other A&E folks who are like things related to cryptos.
    Right now cryptocurrencies must be identical to each other, but a quickly emerging field of cryptos is in the form of <b>Non-Fungible Assets,</b> which means that each coin or token can be unique. The ability to have a unique digital asset on the blockchain is going to pave the way for an entirely <u>new industry of digital collectibles!</u>

• Think of the potential of non-fungible assets like Beanie Babies
    • Uniqueness and rarity of digital collectibles increase their value, along with demand

Metaiye Knights is looking to be one of the first Crypto Comics, which will distribute as a nun-fungible collectible called “Crypto Media” & contains unique items that will appreciate in value / can be traded peer-to-peer like other cryptocurrencies.

There’s 5 days left to invest with a $100 buy in minimum. They’ve raised over $302,815 as of 9/13.
    Their minimum shares offered is 2,000 at $5.00 per share. Link to Metaiye Knights StartEngine

I’d be interested to hear others thoughts on this. I believe digital collectibles will become a massive industry within 3-5 years.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies

• Merlynmac
        Participant

It’s a foreign concept to me but then again, I play online games and see how much “real money” people spend on digital assets. I can see this being really big.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Group Membership

Find Friends

Group Members

FAQ

For answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about groups and local chapters, click here.