Terms and Conditions
These are the terms and conditions which apply to your subscription/s to Angels & Entrepreneurs LLC publications (both free and paid, online and hard copy), conference and seminars, the purchase of conference and seminar materials, products, and your use of the websites provided by Angels & Entrepreneurs LLC (together, the “Services”).
By using or purchasing our Services you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and they shall constitute the entire agreement between you and Angels & Entrepreneurs LLC (the “Agreement”).
If we change our terms and conditions, we will notify you of those changes here.
The advice we provide is published generally, is not personal to you and does not take account of your personal circumstances. We do not assess the suitability or appropriateness of any investment in light of your personal circumstances, including your knowledge and understanding, financial strength, tax liability or appetite for risk.
Angels & Entrepreneurs does not act as an investment advisor or advocate the purchase or sale of any security or investment. Angels & Entrepreneurs expressly forbids its writers from having a financial interest in any security recommended to its readers. All of our employees and agents must wait 24 hours after an Internet publication prior to following a recommendation. And for hard-copy-only publications, 72 hours after the publication is mailed.
If you need guidance on interpreting our advice in light of your personal circumstances, you should seek independent advice from an appropriately qualified professional. You should also interpret our advice in light of the risk warnings that are contained within it.
Subscribers should be aware that investment markets have inherent risks and there can be no guarantee of future profits. Likewise, past performance does not assure future results. Recommendations are subject to change at any time.
The testimonials presented by Angels & Entrepreneurs are the words of real subscribers that we received in letters, emails, and other user feedback. The results presented in those testimonials are applicable to the individuals depicted only and may not be representative of the experience of others. The testimonials are not paid and are not indicative of future performance or success of any other individual.
Dow Jones Index Terms and Conditions: The Angels & Entrepreneurs websites may display delayed intraday DJIA data. To view their terms and conditions click here.
Your order will be processed in 3-5 business days from the date it was placed.
If your order is on backorder, you will be notified. The order will be processed once the item is back in stock.
The transaction will be reflected on your card statement as PSV* followed by the name of your subscription.
Shipping fees and options, where applicable, are clearly disclosed on your order form at the time of purchase.
Angels & Entrepreneurs is registered in the European Union (“EU”) and is therefore required to charge VAT on digital items sold to customers in the EU. VAT Rates in effect in the 28 member states are provided below. Note that the percentages below in parentheses (%) are reduced rates applicable to digital e-books and other digital publications. If you are paying by check, please include VAT.
|HUNGARY||27% (5%)||SWEDEN||25% (6%)|
|IRELAND||23% (9%)||UNITED KINGDOM||20%|
Confirmation of your order
If you order one of our own Services, within two working days of your order you will be sent an email which confirms receipt of your order. It will not contain the payment details provided by you.
In the event the payment method you provided fails, a customer service representative will contact you by telephone (if you have supplied your number) or by email or letter, to check the details you have supplied, and re-try the authorization process. Again, if we contact you by email or letter, our correspondence will not contain any payment details.
Ending a subscription
We are entitled to terminate your paid or unpaid subscriptions and access to our Websites at any time without notice. Provided you have not breached these terms and conditions, if we terminate a paid subscription of a fixed term we will refund the unused portion of your subscription fee.
If you wish to cancel your subscription, you may contact customer service at email@example.com OR call 866-310-1498 between 8am and 5pm EDT.
The refund and credit policy applicable to your purchase can be found on your order form and in your confirmation email. Prorated refunds are available unless otherwise stated.
Refunds are processed within 14 days of receipt of your request to cancel your subscription.
Reliance on content
Content in our publications is for general information only and is not intended to be relied upon by users in making (or not making) specific investment decisions. We try to ensure that the content of our Services is up to date and accurate, but we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. We urge customers to perform their own due diligence.
We do everything in our power to ensure that our websites are fully operational and available to you at all times. However, in order to make sure they are up to date and offering you the best service, access may sometimes be interrupted or restricted to allow for maintenance or the introduction of new facilities and services.
Message Board Disclaimer
The purpose of the Angels & Entrepreneurs discussion boards are to provide a location where subscribers may exchange information, opinions, thoughts, or theories in an atmosphere of mutual respect. The site is meant to promote communication about topics that are posted by the Angels & Entrepreneurs Network.
For Auto Renewal Subscriptions Only
If you enrolled in a subscription then we will charge your card at the frequency and price disclosed to you on the checkout page on which you provided your credit or debit card information.
The information expressed is not financial advice. The discussion boards are not intended to replace the services of a financial professional or to be a substitute for financial advice from Angels & Entrepreneurs staff.
Contributions by Angels & Entrepreneurs are based on knowledge and professional experience; they do not reflect the opinions of Angels & Entrepreneurs. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message.
By using the Angels & Entrepreneurs discussion boards, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
- You may not use the discussion boards for any purpose in violation of local, state, national, or international laws.
- You may not post material that infringes on the individual rights or on the privacy rights of others.
- You may not post material that is knowingly false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, or otherwise violates any law.
- You may not post advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other unauthorized solicitations.
- You may not engage in conduct that inhibits any other person from using the discussion boards or which exposes anyone else to any liability or injury.
Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact the Angels & Entrepreneurs by email at firstname.lastname@example.org OR call 1-866-310-1498 between 9am and 5pm EDT. Angels & Entrepreneurs reserves the right to deny or remove any posting.
Site users agree to indemnify and hold harmless the site owners, operators and sponsors from any claim, loss, or damages arising from the use of the discussion boards.
These terms and conditions constitute an agreement between use and Angels & Entrepreneurs with respect to use of the discussion boards and any content contained therein. By entering areas on the Angels & Entrepreneurs discussion boards, the user agrees to these terms and conditions.
Copyright and trademarks
Copyright in all information, text and images featured in the Services, is owned by or licensed to Angels & Entrepreneurs LLC (“Our Content”). Provided that you acknowledge us as the source of the information, you are entitled to save or download one copy of any of Our Content for the purposes of reference, but you are not entitled to make any further copies of the work. The recommendations and analysis presented to members is for the exclusive use of members. Copying or disseminating any information published by Angels & Entrepreneurs, electronic or otherwise is strictly prohibited.
All property rights remain with Angels & Entrepreneurs LLC. Other than as provided in these terms and conditions, you may not reproduce (in whole or in part), transmit (by electronic means or otherwise), modify, or use for any public or commercial purpose any of Our Content without our prior written permission.
Breach of these terms and conditions
We have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor any activity and content associated with the Services. We may investigate any reported violation of these terms and conditions and take any action that we deem appropriate. This may include, but is not limited to, issuing warnings, suspending, terminating or attaching conditions to your access to and use of the Services.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Maryland, United States of America, without regard to choice or conflicts of law principles. Further, you agree to the jurisdiction of the courts of the United States District of Maryland to resolve any dispute, claim or controversy that relates or arises in connection with the Agreements.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact our Customer Service team.
Angels & Entrepreneurs LLC
1125 N Charles Street
Baltimore, MD 21201 USA
There are a number of reasons your account could be blocked. These include:
- There is a problem with your billing or email address.
- The service is full (for services that have limited memberships available).
- You have ordered a service then canceled immediately after purchase more than three times (chronic cancellation).
- But the most common reason is: You have completed a chargeback via your credit card company recently.
A chargeback occurs when you request that your bank/credit card returns the funds for a purchase. These can occur for a number of reasons, including not recognizing the charge. However, in recent years, credit card companies have made it extremely easy for customers to initiate a chargeback (by simply clicking a button online rather than contacting the merchant). Unfortunately, chargebacks are generally very bad for merchants. If a business has too many chargebacks as a percentage of their total transactions, their account can be shut down (no longer able to take credit card payments) or their per-transaction costs may go up significantly.
For this reason, our legal and accounting department have put the following rules into place for all customers:
- If you have requested a chargeback from Angels and Entrepreneurs or our affiliated companies in the past year, you will be blocked from ordering for 6 months.
- If you have requested two chargebacks from Angels and Entrepreneurs or our affiliated companies, you will be blocked from ordering for 1 year.
These rules have been put in place to protect our ability to continue to serve our customers. If you feel you have mistakenly been placed on a customer block, please contact us and we will work with our legal and accounting departments to get the block removed.
Daymond John appears in the Angels & Entrepreneurs America’s Comeback promotion as a paid spokesperson for Angels & Entrepreneurs, LLC
Virtual events will be recorded. The footage may be used by Angels and Entrepreneurs for marketing and publicity in our publications, on our website and in social media or in any third party publication. Please contact the event organizers, or turn off your camera/audio if you do not wish to be recorded. Thank you!
By entering this meeting, you are affirming that:
- I give Angels and Entrepreneurs permission to use, publish, and copyright my voice, picture, portrait, likeness and video content in all media and types of editorial, advertising, and promotion of products and/or services associated with Angels and Entrepreneurs as it deems appropriate.
- I understand that use of this material described above may be subject to editing for space purposes and/or reproduced in print or electronic form (including in photographs, on the internet, etc.) by Angels and Entrepreneurs in other related products or marketing pieces without further consent.
- I understand there is no compensation being given for this appearance or its further commercial use.
- I understand that Angels and Entrepreneurs shall be the exclusive owner(s) of the materials giving them the right to, without limitation, in perpetuity throughout the universe, in any and all languages, in any and all media now known or hereafter invented: (a) exhibit, broadcast, use, reproduce and license others to use as they see fit all or any part of the materials; (b) edit, dub, subtract from, add to or modify the materials in any manner, combine it with any other material and/or incorporate it into other videos, projects or programs in and in connection with the production, distribution, advertising, publicity, promotion, exhibition and other exploitation of the material and/or any portion thereof, an unlimited number of times without any obligation of any kind to me whatsoever.
- I hereby voluntarily and knowingly, release, discharge and relinquish any and all claims, actions and lawsuits of any kind against Angels and Entrepreneurs and any affiliates related to or arising from my Participation, including, without limitation, the making, taping, production, use, editing, distribution, licensing, promoting, and/or Exhibition of the material, and/or any portion thereof, including, without limitation, any claims, actions or lawsuits for, either active or passive, personal injury, defamation, false light, violation of right of publicity, invasion of privacy, disclosure of embarrassing private facts, fraud, breach of contract, infringement of copyright, and negligent or intentional infliction of emotional distress.